Roofing Repairs & Service
Colorado's best roofing, siding, gutters, painting & solar solution
Safe House Exteriors: Providing Professional, High-Quality Roof Repair Services to Denver, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Have you noticed that your roof has a leak? Are there missing shingles? Have you noticed visible holes in your roof? Don’t wait around to get roof repair services; get in touch with the most reliable experts in the Denver, CO area! Safe House Exteriors is a company that aims to provide clients with high-quality service and reliable assistance. We can handle roof repairs of all types, from leaks to missing pieces and more. Each job is handled with care; we pay close attention to the details, working carefully in order to make sure you get the best end results possible. If you’re ready to get your roofing issues fixed, then just give us a call. We’re ready to give you the service you deserve.
Signs You Need Roof Repair Services
It can be a real problem when something’s wrong with your roof. Unfortunately, however, it isn’t always obvious when you need to get roof repairs. As such, it’s important to keep an eye out on the more subtle signs you have roofing damage:
- Leaks: Have you noticed water dripping into your home? Then you’re likely looking at roofing damage. Part of your roof has likely broken or cracked, allowing water entry into your building. As such, you’ll need to get roof leak repair service from a professional.
- Water Stains: Leaks aren’t the only sign that water’s getting into your building. Water stains on the ceiling or walls can be an indicator that your roof isn’t working like it should, and as such you’ll likely want to get in touch with a contractor for roof leak repair.
- Moss and Mildew: Have you noticed discolored patches on your roof? These discolored spots may be moss, mildew, or mold—all of which grow when moisture collects in an area. If moisture is collecting on your roof, then it can be a sign that it’s not shedding water correctly, which can lead to problems in the future.
- Drafts: Have you noticed a draft in the attic? It may be caused because of damage to the roof. Your roof is designed to help insulate your building, so if something’s wrong, you’ll likely be dealing with a drafty room.
- Sunlight: Sunlight can be amazing and really liven up your building’s interior. However, the sunlight should be coming in through the windows, not other places. Oddly placed beams of sunlight are a sure sign that your roof has an issue.
- Granules in the Gutter: Have you noticed granules mixed in with the usual leaves and debris when cleaning your gutters? Then it means something’s likely wrong with your shingles. As shingles age, they start to deteriorate, which can result in pieces falling off your roof. If you notice this problem, then it’s time to get in touch with a roof repair contractor.
Get Your Roof Fixed in No Time
You’ve noticed the signs, and decided it’s time you get in contact with a roof repair contractor. You’ve been looking for service all over the Denver, CO area, but you’re not sure who to contact. You want to work with someone who is honest and reliable; who is skilled, experienced, and ready to make sure that you get the assistance you deserve. That’s why you should consider working with a roof repair company like Safe House Exteriors. We have nearly a decade of industry experience and a commitment to providing you with outstanding service. When you work with us, we will:
- Speak with you in order to get a better idea of what your roofing is.
- Come to your property and inspect the damage.
- Provide you with an estimate for repairs.
- Handle the repairs from start to finish, paying close attention to the details to make sure the job is done perfectly.
We can provide both commercial and residential customers with high quality roof repair services, and will always go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met. Whether you need to repair a flat roof, shingle roof, or other type of roof, we’ve got you covered.
Get Help Filing Your Insurance Claim
Many times, roofing damage is caused by storms, falling debris, or other, similar issues. Your insurance should cover the cost of repairs, but the actual claim filing process can be somewhat stressful and frustrating. Your insurance company will likely require a lot of information in order to approve your claim, and that can be somewhat time consuming to get and fill out. Plus, if the claim is submitted and there’s incorrect information, it may be rejected entirely—which means you wouldn’t have the money you need to get your roof repairs.
That’s where working with a roof repair company like Safe House Exteriors can help. We can help both commercial and residential clients file their roof repair claim. We understand how frustrating this process can be, and so guide you through it from beginning to end. We’ll help take pictures of the damage, fill out information for the claim, and work with your insurance adjuster in order to make sure you get the money you need. With our help, you won’t have to worry about submitting a faulty insurance claim again.
Call Now in Order to Speak with a Professional
Safe House Exteriors is a company committed to provide excellent service. We can handle roof repair for any roofing type, whether you have a flat roof, metal roof, or asphalt roof. It is our goal to make sure that your roofing is fixed in a timely fashion so that you can rest easy. Give us a call today if you’re near any of the following areas:
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Limon, CO
- Conifer, CO
Let us help you make sure you get outstanding roof repair services for your commercial or residential building! Just give us a call today in order to get your free estimate. Speak to a professional roof repair contractor today.
What clients think about us