Roof Installation & Replacements
Colorado's best roofing, siding, gutters, painting & solar solution
High-Quality Roof Replacement and Installation Available to Denver, CO and the Surrounding Areas
Your roof is designed to help keep your home protected from the elements. It helps with ventilation, keeps your home insulated, and even helps increase curb appeal. It is one of the single most vital parts of your home—and so you want to make sure a professional is handling the installation and replacement. Safe House Exteriors offers roof replacement and installation service to homeowners and businesses throughout the Denver, CO area. Our residential and commercial roofers are skilled, experienced professionals who are passionate about what they do. At Safe House Exteriors, we dedicate ourselves to providing clients with truly outstanding service, whether they need brand new roofing, or want to replace their old roofing. If you want to learn more about our services, then please consider calling today.
How Do You Know if You Need to Call a Roof Replacement Contractor?
There will likely come a time when you need to replace your roof—but determining when that time is here isn’t always easy. There are a couple of sure signs, however, that you need to get in touch with a roof replacement contractor:
- Severe Damage: Did a major storm come through and tear off part of your roof? Has your roof started sagging? Have you lost a lot of shingles? If the damage to your roof is bad enough, then it can be expensive to repair—if it’s even possible to do so. Oftentimes, the best option is to get new roofing from a professional contractor, rather than try and schedule repairs.
- Age: Every type of roofing material has a natural lifespan. The closer your roof is to the end of that lifespan, the worse it will perform. If you have an older roof, then it’s likely time to consider contacting a roof replacement contractor for assistance.
- Constant Repairs: Have you noticed that your roof leaks constantly, no matter how many times you get it fixed? Have your roofing shingles started to shed granules into your gutters? Do you constantly have to call a roofing contractor to get these issues fixed? Constant repairs are generally a sign that your roof isn’t functioning like it should, and so it’s often a better idea to simply replace it.
We Can Handle Your Roof Installation or Replacement with Ease
Whether you need someone to help with roof replacement or brand new installation, Safe House Exteriors is here to help. Our roofers can work with both residential and commercial customers throughout the Denver, CO area. We have almost a decade of experience, and dedicate ourselves to providing our clients with outstanding service. Our roof installers can work with a wide range of roofing materials and brands, including:
- Atlas: Atlas shingles are some of the best in the industry. They offer a variety of affordable, high-quality options that come in several different colors, which means you can easily find something you’ll love. Plus, they have some excellent warranties available.
- Owens Corning: Owens Corning is a well-known roofing company that offers incredibly high-quality products to their customers. Their roofing options offer excellent moisture protection, a wide range of design options, and incredible overall performance.
- Leather Star Building Systems: If you want a roofing system that is weather-tight, then this is likely the option for you. These roofing systems can stand up against hurricane-force winds, so you’ll have to worry less about getting roof replacement or repairs.
- Boral: Boral roofing tile can be an excellent way to improve the aesthetic appeal of your home. These tiles look amazing, are incredibly durable, and are relatively cost-effective, which can make them an excellent choice for your new roofing.
When you work with our roof installers, your project will be handled from start to finish by a professional. We personally oversee each and every project and guide it carefully to completion. In order to make sure your roof installation or replacement is a success, we’ll work with care, paying close attention to the details and going above and beyond to make sure that your needs are met.
Have a Damaged Roof? Get Help with Your Insurance Claim
Sometimes, you need to get a roof replacement because your roof sustained damage from a storm or other issue. When that happens, you’ll likely need to file an insurance claim. Filing a claim, in and of itself, can be a somewhat frustrating process. Even more frustrating, if the claim isn’t done correctly, then it can be rejected—which means you won’t get the money you need for your roof replacement.
Safe House Exteriors understands just how frustrating this process can be, and we want to make things a little easier. That’s why we can assist you with your insurance claim. In fact, our specialty is working with insurance companies when your home has been damaged. We will help you file your claim and work with your insurance adjuster in order to help you make sure that everything is done correctly.
Work with the Best Commercial and Residential Roofers in the Business
At Safe House Exteriors, customer satisfaction is one of our number one priorities. We want to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with the work we do; this means paying close attention to the details, working with care, and making sure to take their wants and needs into account. When you work with us, we’ll talk to you about what kind of roofing you’re looking for. Then, we’ll provide you with a range of options, helping you to pick the one that will work best for your situation. From there, we’ll handle your roof installation or replacement from start to finish. With our help, you can be confident you’ll get outstanding end results.
Safe House Exteriors is committed to helping both residential and commercial customers in the following areas:
- Denver, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Limon, CO
- Conifer, CO
If you’re ready to get outstanding roofing service, then consider giving us a call. Get a free estimate on our services today.
Want to get gutters in addition to your roof? We offer 50% off your gutter installation when you purchase a brand new roof; call now for more information.
What clients think about us